Hansaplast Sensitif plasters are extra skin friendly and are suitable for covering all types of smaller wounds.
The comfortable material is hypoallergenic and breathable. The non-stick woundpad protects and cushions the wound. The secure and skin friendly adhesion ensures that the plaster stays in place but is still painless to remove.
*Hansaplast plasters block 99% of dirt and bacteria.
Hansaplast Sensitif plasters are suitable for diabetics as well.
Soft and breathable material.
*Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
How to Use
19 x 72 mm
30 x 72 mm
1. How often should I change my plaster?Usually, it is recommended to change standard first aid dressings daily due to hygienic reasons.
2. Is it better to let small wounds dry in the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and let air to them helps them to heal faster. The contrary is true! Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Hansaplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
3. When should I consult a doctor?
We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- if the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- if the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, warmth, pain and swelling
- if there are embedded foreign objects in it
- in case of animal or human bites
- if the wound is in the area of the face
- if there is insufficient tetanus vaccination
- and of course always when you have questions or are uncertain.
4. What if my wound gets infected and suppurates?You should contact a medical professional if you recognize signs of infection. This is not only the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning. In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
5. Which plaster should I use for my sensitive skin?